Coming Soon. Preorder Today!
Send directly from EmbroideryStudio
With a single click, send your design directly from EmbroideryStudio e4.5 to your embroidery machine.
Barcode scanner ready
Connect a barcode scanner directly to your EmbroideryConnect device and pull designs from the all-new EmbroideryHub Queue.
LED notification lights
Vibrant color-coded LED lights provide instant feedback on the status of your EmbroideryConnect device.
Why you need EmbroideryConnect
Right design, every time
Together with EmbroideryHub, you can ensure the correct design is loaded to the correct embroidery machine, eliminating costly errors and incorrect design selection.
Simple and easy to use
As simple as plug ‘n’ play! Connect to your existing WiFi and eliminate complicated network setup and configuration. Once complete, simply plug into your USB supported embroidery machine.
Safe and secure
Designs are encrypted during transfer and will automatically be deleted from the device when disconnected from your embroidery machine (transient memory), protecting your designs.
Who is it for?
The revolutionary EmbroideryConnect was designed for small and medium size embroidery factories. Multiple devices can work together to provide a seamless production process. Benefits can also be found with retail kiosk operators.
No need to worry about
- Manually loading individual designs
- Incorrect design file usage
- Stolen designs
- Wear and tear on embroidery machine controllers
- Machine compatibility issues
- Complicated networks
EmbroideryConnect is the solution
- Wirelessly transfer designs from EmbroideryStudio e4.5 software to machines
- LED lighting notifications – colors to notify staff of multiple events such as design acceptance or rejection
- Encryption for secure wireless design transfer
- Intellectual property anti-theft solution with transient memory
- Plug ‘n Play without the need for complex software
- Auto-update of firmware online
e4.5 includes a new software component called EmbroideryHub. It is a management console to set-up and manage your EmbroideryConnect devices. EmbroideryHub is standard and free in all levels of EmbroideryStudio e4.5