How Can We Help?
EmbroideryStudio e4 Update 4 (e4.1Q) Summary
Summary of EmbroideryStudio e4 Update 4 (e4.1Q)
New or improved:
- It is now possible to allow sequins patterns to overlap greater than 50%.
- The shortcut command CTRL-D has been reinstated to allow an object to duplicate with a user-defined offset.
- The shortcut command SHIFT-H has been created to allow a user to reset the entry and exit points of a run stitch object.
- It is now possible to select colors in ‘View by Color’ and ‘Select by Color’ using keyboard shortcut commands.
- Unwanted color changes were reported when opening some motif designs. This problem has been rectified.
- The background color or product of a colorway did not update when the colorway was moved. This problem has been rectified.
- It was reported that the entry and exit point of a Column A and Column B with coil stitch could not be changed. This problem has been rectified.
- The top sequin of a ‘sandwich sequin’ design sometimes did not generate. This problem has been rectified.