Importing a TrueType Font from the Internet
You received a bitmap artwork file for digitizing an embroidery design with lettering in it. You were told that you must use a specific font for the lettering, but the font is not available in the Wilcom Alphabet list.
Solution: You can search for the font on the Internet and find the TrueType file. Add it to the Wilcom Alphabet list with the following procedure:
1) Download the TrueType Font file.
2) Open the file location in Windows Explorer.
3) Select the file and Right click to “Copy” the file.
4) Go to Windows Control Panel > Fonts folder.
5) Right click somewhere in between the font files in the Fonts folder (avoid right clicking on any file) and “Paste” the New FontNote: at this point, you have imported a TrueType Font in Windows. In order to view the New Font, you must restart Wilcom Software.